Monday, February 3, 2014

February Sally Beauty Sales

Sally Beauty Supply has some exciting sales for the month of February!



All month long, the entire stock of the newly-formulated FingerPaints nail polishes are BOGO free!  It excludes their gel polishes, but not their latest collections like the "Rock My World" metallic textures and holo-flakey line.  Retail for FingerPaints polish is $5.29, but save further by joining the Sally Beauty Club.

Visit your local Sally Beauty by finding a store nearest you - Sally Beauty store locator

We may be a few days into February, and a few days into Sally's Deal of the Day sales, but I am patiently waiting for a specific day in these promotions...

Monday brings discounted China Glaze polishes - nearly 40% off!

China Glaze is one of my favorite polish brands, so I am excited to add to my collection.  To see what daily deals are running until the 14th, click here - Sally Beauty Daily Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment