Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Big Lots Polish Haul


Last Saturday, I raided my local Big Lots when they advertised 20% off your entire purchase with their rewards card.  I bagged 5 Sephora OPI polishes (Big Lots retail $1.80 each) and 2 Revlon Colorstay polishes (Big Lots retail $1.50 each).  Not a bad haul!

The first polish I had to swatch was the beige neutral by Revlon, since neutrals are all the rage right now.



The color is 300 Bare Bones, from the core line of Revlon's ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamel and retails normally at $4.99.  I own a few other ColorStay polishes, and I must say that it's a solid drugstore buy.  I haven't been let down by these polishes yet.


The cap is lightweight and not awkward to hold while applying.  The brush is flat and medium-wide.  I prefer this shape since my nail bed is wide, and I feel that I can get close, controlled edging during application.



On the nail, it is a perfect warm beige for my skin tone.  Creamy and opaque in 2 coats, Bare Bones is an absolute WINNER in my book, and at the Big Lots price, it's an absolute STEAL!  I highly recommend this polish if you're looking for a warm and work-friendly neutral.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea Big Lots sells nail polishes at all! Especially Sephora ones...How awesome is that! Will definitely be going there.

    ReplyDelete