Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Three Days ONLY - BOGO Free Nail Polishes at Sally Beauty Supply!

I just received in my email that for the next three days, all nail polish and soak-off gel polishes are Buy One, Get One FREE at Sally Beauty Supply!  It only excludes nail polish kits and OPI brand lacquers, but this is an added bonus in addition to their special running all throughout the month of April: Buy Two polishes, Get One free.

This BOGO Free offer expires on Thursday, April 10, so hurry to your nearest Sally Beauty Store!


I am going to try to pick up one of the chunky glitter toppers from the China Glaze "Surprise!" collection, as swatched by Jen over at The PolishAholic.  I can't resist an orange and blue glitter like "Glitter Up".

I am also supposed to be on a polish budget because I am going to Vegas in two months, so I might just pick up two inexpensive Sally Girl polishes from the limited edition line called "Fresh Picked".  They are four glitter chunks in a milky base polish.  G from NouveauCheap has photos of all four swatches.

Happy shopping!  What polishes do you have your eye on?

No comments:

Post a Comment